Friday, April 8, 2011

Watching Life through A Viewfinder

To Begin With....

Let me introduce myself, My name is Kayleigh May, I have a few other blogs, however this one is simply for my photography...
I own a little photography business that is ever expanding "All Things That Grow Photography." I was inspired by my first son Hayden who I nicknamed Monkey (because of his need to climb, and his very early developed motor skills) to get my business started.
Monkey was born on March 2nd 2009, he was a C-section birth, because he was breech.
My second son Connor, Nicknamed Koala for his clingy-ness, was born VBAC September 9 2010.
I love watching life through the viewfinder in my camera, Catching the moments so that I may cherish them forever.

My Husband Matthew, is the light in my life, He is such an amazing husband, He has always pushed me to do what I want to do. He is the rock that I lean on when times get tough, And the pillow that I bury my head into when I am sad. He makes me laugh, and smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment